Portland: Old Port Culinary Walking Tour
$69.95 per person | Available Daily!
This leisurely-paced walking tour carves a path through the streets of the charming Old Port! Join us on our 3-hour flagship tour! This tour is offered all year!
- Our friendly and engaging tour guides will take you to several Old Port venues where you will sample delectable, made in Maine, Maine-inspired and fancy foods, plus learn from many who craft these culinary delights. Along the way, you will learn about the colorful local history unique to the “Port City.”
$69.95 per person
Details about the Tour
- Appx. 3 hours
- Included: All food and beverage tastings and tour guide. Tips for your guide are not included but appreciated when you have a great time!
- Who: All ages are welcome
- Capacity: 14 people per tour
- Weather: Tour takes place rain or shine. If you don’t want to join us during a snow storm, we’ll gladly reschedule your tickets.
Itinerary includes some combination of the following:
- Fresh lobster rolls with house made chips
- Award-winning soups or Maine seafood “chowdah”
- Savory Maine lobster mac and cheese
- Delicious tuna rolls
- Nationally recognized Maine craft beer
- Maine honey wine known as Mead
- Fresh baked scones with farm fresh vegetables,egg and cheese
- Award-winning Maine potato donuts
- From scratch confections at a hip new bakery
- Dark chocolate truffles made with Aroostook County potatoes
Tours do vary and there is always a nice selection to be enjoyed.
What to Wear and Where to Meet
- Wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Where: Tour meet at the Old Port Wine Shop located at 223 Commercial Street (advanced tickets required)
Group Tours Welcome!
- If you’ve got a group of friends, family or co-workers who’d enjoy a taste of the town, we offer this itinerary to groups of 8 or more as a private tour. Just contact us!