NEW! East End Artisan Tasting Tour - Ages 21+
Join us for a wonderful stroll down Congress and Washington Avenue, Portland's growing hot spot for new restaurants, distillers, brewers, roasters, and more! Offered All year
There are new locations opening up left and right and this tour will visit 4-5 of the bright new stars while highlighting all the culinary artisans as we walk on by. Washington Ave. is full of pioneers who have bravely set up shop outside Portland’s Old Port to create a thriving place to dine. You’ll want to check this out!
Tastings will include a variety of bites, tastes, and snacks along with cocktails from an award winning craft distillery or meadery. You’ll enjoy smoked meat and seafood bites, highly creative snacks, freshly shucked Maine oysters and more. (Don’t worry, if you specify an allergy to oysters, a substitute will be provided.)
$69.75 per person
Details about the Tour
- Appx. 2 hours
- Included: All food and beverage tastings and tour guide. Tips for your guide are not included but appreciated when you have a great time!
- Who: Adults 21+ with valid ID present
- Capacity: 10 people per tour
- Weather: Tour takes place rain or shine. If you don’t want to join us during a snow storm, we’ll gladly reschedule your tickets.
What to Wear and Where to Meet
- Wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes. This walk is quite short and very flat, but you’ll want to dress warmly for the few stretches in between locations.
- Where: Tour meet at 249 Congress Street in front of LB Kitchen (advanced tickets required)
Group Tours Welcome!
- If you’ve got a group of friends, family or co-workers who’d enjoy a taste of the town, we offer this itinerary to groups of 8 or more as a private tour. Just contact us!