Maine has a vibrant (sea)food scene sourced locally from our own working waterfront as well as lobster and fishermen along our coast.
- Adult Ages 21+
“The Sun is Over the Yardarm” in the Old Port!
Portland is a brewcationer and cocktail lover’s dream and on this 2-2.5 hour jaunt, we’ll be serving up light appetizers, creative cocktails and local craft beer along with a healthy dose of history and tales from Portland’s prohibition past. The storied streets of this former rum-running town are steeped in rich history that also lends itself to how some establishments were given their names.
Visit a mix of some of our favorite restaurants, bars, and pubs for an educational, delicious and definitely happy two hours!
What’s In Your Glass?
This tour includes samplings from three locations (tour itineraries vary).
- Iconic Maine brewed craft beers
- Creative seasonal and/or Maine centric cocktails
- Accompanying apps at each stop
- Every sip and bite tells a story
- Included: All food and beverage tastings associated with the tour, gratuity at locations and a knowledgeable local tour guide
- Excluded: Tips for your guide are not included, but appreciated when you have a great time!
- Capacity: 2 – 10 guests
- Wear: Comfortable, casual, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Weather: Rain, snow or shine we dine
Interested in enjoying this tour as a private event with co-workers, friends or family? Fill out our event request form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We do our best to offer alternatives for:
Guests with any other sensitivities or dietary preferences will be able to pick and choose their participation. We are unable to offer alternatives for celiacs as cross contamination with gluten is unavoidable.
A: They’re completely different tours
- The Old Port tour takes place in the Old Port and the E.E.A.T.T. takes place in the East End.
- While the Old Port tour visits a mix of restaurants, bars and pubs the E.E.A.T.T. visits restaurants and includes collaborate tastings from a mix of food artisans and craft beverage creators.
- The Old Port tour offers alternatives for seafood, vegetarian and nut sensitivities and preferences and there are no alternatives provided for servings on the E.E.A.T.T
A: Due to Portland’s dedication to historic preservation there are stairs, cobblestones and narrow doorways and other architectural features at most stops that do not lend themselves to handicap access.
A: No. This experience was created to enjoy and learn about the local craft beverage scene and while we can and will provide non-alcoholic alternatives that does not change the per person ticket price
A: That would be very unfortunate as it means you will not be able to participate in the tour at all. Some locations we visit may be 21+ only and no refunds are provided in this case, so please make sure you have your ID with you!
- MUST BE A PHYSICAL ID: It also has to be an actual state ID, drivers license or passport, pictures are not a substitute for a physical ID being present.
- VISITORS NOT FROM THE U.S.A.: A passport is the BEST form of ID to bring, otherwise you may be required to show two forms of picture ID at locations if your IDs are not from the U.S.A. – this isn’t our rule, it’s the rule at locations serving alcohol who need verifiable IDs to ensure you meet the 21+ requirement to participate/drink
A: Approx. half a mile and one right turn on to Moulton Street if you’re coming from the Ferry Terminat
A: Dogs are well-loved in Portland, but not allowed in dining establishments per the health inspectors.