Kennebunkport: A Tasty Lunchtime Walking Tour
Offered June - October at 10:30am | 2.5+ hours
Join us for lunch and a historic and culinary walking tour of Kennebunkport and Lower Village! This tour takes a leisurely half mile walk from Dock Square across the bridge into the Lower Village as you taste all along the way what it means to be from Maine. Offered June - October
The area has been home to those who make their living on the sea for centuries and a popular destination for visitors who love the history, beautiful beaches and plentiful outdoor activities. In recent years the culinary scene is also attracting visitors with nationally renowned chefs, gourmet catering companies, craft brewers and award winning food artisans.
This tour takes a leisurely half mile walk from Dock Square across the bridge into the lower village as you taste all along the way what it means to be from Maine. You will visit with shop keepers and food artisans, taste chowders, lobsters and more, all regionally sourced and created by local talent. Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will take you to several venues to sip, taste and learn about Maine’s culinary history and vibrant food scene.
Tours vary and tastes of the Port samplings will include:
- Satellite donuts to start the tour off on a sweet note
- Fresh lobster right off the boat
- Maine clam or fish “Chowdah”
- Craft brewed ales or fruit sodas and Maine honey wines
- The original Maine whoopie pie. the state’s official “treat”
- Fresh roasted coffees with local roaster and macaroons
- A visit to a Summer stand for an ice cream of your choice
- When: June-October, 2018
- Duration: 2.5-3 hours
- Price: $74.95
- Price: $99 VIP
About the VIP Package
- Join our regularly scheduled tours and receive exclusive gifts to assure
your tasty trip to Maine is packed with delicious lobster and you can also
enjoy it back home!
At the start of your tour, you will receive a Maine Foodie Tours shopping bag filled with:
- Our completely subjective *Guide to the top 3 lobster Rolls* to be enjoyed
along the seacoast of Maine
- An exclusive 10% discount for shipping live Maine lobsters to your door
via Portland’s *Harbor Fish Market*
- Plus the tools you’ll need to enjoy lobster in your own home, including
instructions for eating a lobster, a lobster claw oven mitt, a shell
cracker, picks, ramekin for butter sharing, lobster bibs and towelettes for
Meeting Location: 2 Ocean Avenue at the park benches. This is in front of
Maine-ly Drizzle and Gabrans shop in Dock Square.
2 Ocean Avenue,
Kennebunkport, ME 04043