The health of our guests, tour guides and community is our top priority here at Maine Foodie Tours/Maine History Tours. We work in an amazing, talented industry with lots of restaurants and producers, all of whom are taking the guidelines for sanitation and safety very seriously. Along with them, MFT is continually monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus, keeping our tour guides compliant with all CDC recommendations, and remaining open to discuss your future public or private tours within our states parameters.
To keep stress to a minimum, please note:
- We are welcoming All Mainers and guests visiting from Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Vermont without testing. Visitors from all other states must follow the following guidelines:
- A) Quarantine for 14 days upon arrival OR
- B) Conduct a Covid-19 test in your own state within 72 hours of arrival to Maine and carry proof of your results to show upon check in. (This is also required at all lodging facilities now.)
Through the end of 2020 into 2021 will be offering our history and culinary tours at a limited capacity of 8 – 10 guests.
- Masks are required for all tours. If you do not bring one with you a locally crafted cloth mask will be provided for you and charged to your card at a cost of $5 per mask.
- Social distancing is practiced amongst different parties
- Tours are a mix of indoor and outdoor currently for food tours and will be transitioning to indoor late fall
- If you purchase tour tickets now, please note that there may be last-minute changes to our tour descriptions.
- We highly recommend the purchase of our “life happens” tour insurance at a cost of $5.99 per ticket for all circumstances and occasions. This allows you to cancel your tickets up to 24 hours prior to the start time of the tour and receive a refund for the cost of the tickets, minus the booking fee and insurance itself.
As a Maine business, supporting other small businesses within our state, we remain grateful for your interest in joining us this season. We wish you much health and happiness!
The team at Maine Foodie Tours