The health of our guests, tour guides and community is our top priority here at Maine Foodie Tours. We work in an amazing, talented industry with lots of restaurants and producers, all of whom are taking the guidelines for sanitation and safety very seriously. Along with them, MFT is continually monitoring the situation regarding the corona virus, keeping our tour guides compliant with all CDC recommendations, and remaining open to discuss your future public or private tours.
To keep stress to a minimum, please note:
- Now through June 31, all tickets purchased may be rescheduled (at no expense) to a later date or replaced by a gift certificate of equal value with no expiration date. If you feel ill or have a fever, or if your travel plans were altered, please contact us to assist.
- We currently have a 14-day self-isolation order issued by Governor Mills in effect through June only IF you are traveling from out of state. Please plan accordingly to abide by this ordinance before joining us on a tour. We do expect changes to this regulation in time.
- Going forward in this latter half of May and June, we will be offering our history tours, and they will be limited to 8 guests staying a safe distance apart with all guides and guests wearing face protection.
- In June, when the restaurants and shops reopen, we will be excited to resume our culinary walking tours with you. We anticipate changes to our current descriptions, so please be patient as we adapt to the new “normal” across the state. We will be updating as quickly as possible with our partners. If you wish to purchase tour tickets now, please note that there may likely be changes that we will communicate with you.
- Lastly, we strongly recommend purchasing the tour insurance so you may be flexible with your plans and postpone or be issued a refund for any reason.
As a Maine business, supporting other small businesses within our state, we remain grateful for your interest in joining us this season. We wish you much health and happiness, and rest assured, we will get through this!
The team at Maine Foodie Tours