The health of our guests, tour guides and community is our top priority here at Maine Foodie Tours/Maine History Tours. We work in an amazing, talented industry with lots of restaurants and producers, all of whom are taking the guidelines for sanitation and safety very seriously. Along with them, MFT is continually monitoring the situation regarding the corona virus, keeping our tour guides compliant with all CDC recommendations, and remaining open to discuss your future public or private tours.
To keep stress to a minimum, please note:
- Now through July 31, all tickets purchased may be rescheduled (at no expense) to a later date or replaced by a gift certificate of equal value with no expiration date. If you feel ill or have a fever, or if your travel plans were altered, please contact us to assist.
- This just in: We may now welcome visitors from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Vermont, and New Hampshire without testing. Visitors from other states must follow the following guidelines:
- A) Quarantine for 14 days upon arrival OR
- B) Conduct a Covid-19 test in your own state within 72 hours of arrival to Maine and carry proof of your results to show upon check in. (This is also required at all lodging facilities now.)
- Going forward in this month of July, we will be offering our history tours, and they will be limited to 8 guests staying a safe distance apart with all guides and guests wearing face protection.
- As the restaurants and shops reopen, we are resuming our culinary walking tours with you, and you will see some new offerings. We are evolving as quickly as possible with our partners. If you wish to purchase tour tickets now, please note that there may likely be changes that we will communicate with you.
- Lastly, we strongly recommend purchasing the tour insurance so you may be flexible with your plans and postpone or be issued a refund for any reason.
As a Maine business, supporting other small businesses within our state, we remain grateful for your interest in joining us this season. We wish you much health and happiness!
The team at Maine Foodie Tours