Join us for three hours of fun and food as we introduce you to scenic Boothbay Harbor through its delicious culinary scene, including lobster, crab cakes, and more.
- Adult All Ages
- VIP Guests 21+
Walking Food Tour of Boothbay Harbor
Enjoy a lively walk to a rotating selection of restaurants, a bakery, a gourmet shop, and a beautiful, historic inn overlooking the harbor while you taste your way through town!
You’ll learn about the history of Boothbay and its harbor, the lobstering and fishing industries so alive and well, the award-winning aquaculture and sustainability practices, and the culinary events to join throughout the season all on a beautiful, leisurely walk on both sides of the harbor.
This walking tour is about one mile and includes two moderate hills to walk up/down. Bring your appetite for knowledge and lunch as we guarantee to fill your mind and your stomach.
This is a great way to jump-start your visit to Boothbay as we will recommend all sorts of activities and dining to enjoy. Several of the following may be enjoyed in route:
- Special brunch tastings such as a freshly baked blueberry or maple muffin, deviled eggs or other delightful treats with a Prosecco toast to start us on our journey.
- American Cheese Society Gold Medal winning cheese, from nearby Bath, and others to knock your socks off!
- Sharable plates of locally sourced foods with a Mediterranean flair.
- A “classic” Lobster roll with native blueberry sodas. What Maine tour can be offered without lobster rolls? Or, perhaps an award-winning lobster chowder?
- Local oysters prepared in different ways at a local favorite restaurant, some of the best oysters in the world, but don’t take our word for it.
- Needhams or Whoopie Pies (the official Maine “treat”) for dessert if you can find the room, or take it home with you.
Changes to the itinerary may vary, but there is always a nice selection to be enjoyed.
- What’s Included: All food and beverage tastings and tour guide. If you have a great time, your guide graciously accepts tips!
- Who: All ages are welcome
- Capacity: 14 people per tour
- What to Wear: Comfortable and Maine weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Advanced tickets required
Private Tours for Groups of 8 or More:
Planning a family reunion, bachelor or bachelorette party? Celebrating an anniversary, birthday or organizing an outing with your sports club or coworkers? Complete our private tour request form online, email, or contact our “box office” about a private group event