Boothbay Harbor Afternoon Tasting Tour
Offered July - October! Join us for three hours of fun and food as we introduce you to scenic Boothbay Harbor.
Join us for three hours of fun and food as we introduce you to scenic Boothbay Harbor.
- Soak up some local history and enjoy the lure of Boothbay while you taste your way around the beautiful harbor. You will visit four locations including;
- The newest craft brewery in the harbor
- A family-run seafood restaurant, just named “Best New Restaurant in Maine” for 2019 by Downeast Magazine
- Town favorite restaurant earning “best chowder” awards for decades
- Historic (possibly haunted) inn serving award-winning crab cakes, among other delicacies in their cozy tavern
Your taste buds will thank you as our tour partners are all known by the locals for their consistently great culinary creations and Maine-inspired spirits! Along the way, your talented tour guides will share the restaurant accolades with you, entertain and educate you, and share with you what locals call home.
- Guests often tell us they’ve returned to one (or all) of the restaurants for meals on their own.
- Tour includes all food, beverages, tax and tips to servers. A tip for your foodie guide is not included, but is a generous way to show appreciation when you have a great time.
- When: Tours offered Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun from 2:15PM-5:15PM
- Tasting: Enjoy local craft beers at two locations along with lobster and beef baracoa sliders, chicken wings, lobster and corn bisque, crab cakes, and a signature cocktail to boot!
- Price: $74.95/$99 VIP for all tickets. Must have valid proof of ID present for alcohol
*Tours may vary slightly depending upon partner schedules
About the VIP Package
Join our regularly scheduled tours and receive exclusive gifts to assure
your tasty trip to Maine is packed with delicious lobster and you can also
enjoy it back home!
At the start of your tour, you will receive a Maine Foodie Tours shopping bag filled with:
- Our completely subjective *Guide to the top 3 lobster Rolls* to be enjoyed
along the seacoast of Maine
- An exclusive 10% discount for shipping live Maine lobsters to your door
via Portland’s *Harbor Fish Market*
- Plus the tools you’ll need to enjoy lobster in your own home, including
instructions for eating a lobster, a lobster claw oven mitt, a shell
cracker, picks, ramekin for butter sharing, lobster bibs and towelettes for
Meeting Location: In front of the Opera House
Meeting Address: 86 Townsend Avenue, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538