Bar Harbor Afternoon Artisan Tasting Tour
Offered May - October Ages 21+ | $69.95 per person
Join us for a fun happy (2) hours featuring appetizers and cocktails! Soak up a bit of local history as you mosey around town to enjoy specialty appetizers. Offered May - October
- Soak up a bit of local history as you mosey around town to enjoy specialty appetizers served with refreshing Maine craft beers and imaginative, regionally-inspired cocktails at four local restaurants. Your taste buds will thank you as our tour partners are known by the locals for great food and beverages! Along the way, we share bits of local history and current events to entertain and educate you, our valued guests.
- Guests often tell us they’ve returned to one (or all) of the stops for a meal on their own after the tours.
- Tour includes all food, beverages, tax and tips to servers. A tip for your foodie guide is not included, but is a generous way to show appreciation when you have a great time.
- When: Tours offered Tuesday through Sunday, June through October
- Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- Where: At the clock on the Village Green
- Price: $69.95 for all tickets. Must have valid proof of ID present for alcohol
Meeting Location: At the clock at the Village Green
Meeting Address: At Clock on the Village Green – on Main Street,
Bar Harbor, ME 04609