Savor Bar Harbor: Culinary Walking Tour
Offered May - October daily at 10:30 I $74.95 per person
Join us on a leisurely walk with friendly and engaging guides as we visit several local establishments renowned for their delectable and unique offerings! Offered May - October
- An amazing array of tastes will be accompanied by a generous serving of local history, fun facts and lore – making your visit to Bar Harbor a unique and exciting adventure!
- As you sample the fare at the various stops, our tour guides and proprietors will reveal the history behind their industry and what goes into making their specialties. This is a fairly short walk around the Village Green and the beautiful harbor with plenty of food for lunch.
- When: Tours offered Mid May-October
- How long:approximately-3 hours
- How much: $74.95 per ticket or $99 per ticket for the VIP
About the VIP Package
Join our regularly scheduled tours and receive exclusive gifts to assure
your tasty trip to Maine is packed with delicious lobster and you can also
enjoy it back home! At the start of your tour, you will receive a Maine Foodie Tours shopping bag filled with:
- Our completely subjective *Guide to the top 3 lobster Rolls* to be enjoyed
along the seacoast of Maine
- An exclusive 10% discount for shipping live Maine lobsters to your door
via Portland’s *Harbor Fish Market*
- Plus the tools you’ll need to enjoy lobster in your own home, including
instructions for eating a lobster, a lobster claw oven mitt, a shell
cracker, picks, ramekin for butter sharing, lobster bibs and towelettes for
Note: Maine Foodie Tours donates $1. from the sale of every ticket to a worthwhile Maine charity, and we thank you for your patronage.
Meeting Location: Meet at the clock on the Village Green.
Meeting Address: At the Village Green, meet at the clock on Main Street ,
This is near the corner of Main Street and Fire Fly Lane, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Portland, ME 04101