Savor Bar Harbor: Culinary Walking Tour
Offered May - October daily at 10:30 I $69.95 per person
Join us on a leisurely walk with friendly and engaging guides as we visit several local establishments renowned for their delectable and unique offerings! Offered May - October
- An amazing array of tastes will be accompanied by a generous serving of local history, fun facts and lore – making your visit to Bar Harbor a unique and exciting adventure!
- As you sample the fare at the various stops, our tour guides and proprietors will reveal the history behind their industry and what goes into making their specialties. This is a fairly short walk around the Village Green and the beautiful harbor with plenty of food for lunch.
Savor Bar Harbor Walking Tour includes a wide variety of samplings
- Fresh Maine mini lobster rolls
- The famous “Jean Acadia” featuring Maine roasted and robust coffee with ice cream plus delicous Maine blueberry crumb cake
- Duckfat fries with delicious dipping sauces
- Maine Peekytoe crab cakes with remoulade sauce
- Hancrafted Maine ales
- Award-winning cheese from a local farm
- Flavorful wild Maine blueberry and maple popcorn
- When: Tours offered Mid May-October
- How long:approximately-3 hours
- How much: $69.95 per ticket
Note: Maine Foodie Tours donates $1. from the sale of every ticket to a worthwhile Maine charity, and we thank you for your patronage.
Meeting Location: Meet at the clock on the Village Green.
Meeting Address: At the Village Green, meet at the clock on Main Street ,
This is near the corner of Main Street and Fire Fly Lane, Bar Harbor, ME 04609